Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Prayer and Scriptures for our new home

I saw this idea a few years back and loved it. So, when we found out we would need to build our home here in Davis, I immediately began my search for Scriptures to write on the foundation.
This first one is in my laundry room. Everyone who knows me, knows I don't enjoy laundry. But I am grateful for my family. I am grateful we are blessed with clothes to wear. And I am grateful we are all healthy enough to dirty up our clothes. God is good.


7 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

I LOVE it!

Janis Dietz said...

What a wonderful idea!

tahir sumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

www.vuhelp.net said...

So nice blogger

RETA said...

So special to put God's word in your home. It is His home - lent to you. Enjoy!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com