Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cat Scan

I went Wednesday for a second Cat Scan for both Dr. Spak and Dr. Pearl. Considering how worried the technicians were last time, and how normal they were this time, I suposed that the results were considerably better. I have not given the disc to either Dr. Spak or, Dr. Pearl yet, but my family Dr. called me with the radiologist's results. There is still a hematoma, and there is still fluid (both of which I expected.) But they have both improved. God continues on a daily basis to give me new victories and increasing energy.

2 comments:

amy wright said...

Thanks for updating us. I'm so glad to hear that the healing is continuous!

Becky Dietz said...

I agree---thanks for the update!! I still have people at Living Water ask me every week how my niece is---I'll have a good report to share tomorrow! Love you!