Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sorry I'm so scarce

Well, we haven't signed up for high speed yet, and Verizon refuses to come out and fix our phones. So I am only around the Internet ever so often. But I wanted to write and let everyone know of my milestone. I went to my Bible study yesterday and we were studying the resurrection. I realized that it had been six months to the day from my ordeal, and I though that was pretty cool, and doubt it is a coincidence. We serve an awesome and sovereign God and I am privileged to have experienced His miraculous power in such a public way. Not a day goes by that I do not think of that day, and I am daily grateful for today, for my next breath. Praise God today that He is not finished with you yet, and that you are still useful to Him.

4 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

You are so right! I'm praising God for this day. I also updated everyone about you this week at Living Water---and they were all praising God for what He's done in your life! Amen and amen.

Janis said...

Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for you, too. People still ask me about your status, here or on the internet. They love being able to "see" God's miraculous work in you life.
We love you, Em.

Brittney said...

That is great to hear, Emily. I still think of you and pray for you often. God showed me some painful and awesome things through your ordeal.

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Hello, friend! I heard about your ordeal from Tim Thomas not long ago, and have been trying to find out more info. Tonight I finally thought to just search you out online, and viola, here you are!
I am so in awe, to hear of the amazing work God has done in your life. Your heart for Him shines so ever so brightly.
I pray you continue to receive strength and peace from Him mighty hands to sustain you through it all. You are a treasure!
Love and blessings,
Jamie:)