Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3 of Emily's kids



















Abigail & Hannah playing dress-up when they came to visit.


Aren't they adorable? Noah & Hannah posing for a picture....Oops! And Abigail peeking from the top of the stairs!

Mike & Jonathan Dietz, Emily's dad & brother, will be leaving Albuquerque tomorrow morning and heading to Dallas. Please pray for a safe trip for them both.
Just so you know, Becky, Emily's aunt, has been posting information to this point. But Jeff & Kim (Emily's brother and his wife) have the information to post also....so we may be tag-teaming. When Luke has opportunity, time, and energy, he may post also.

4 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

Emily,
Your children are precious! And I hear they're doing well. I just wish I was there to help out---especially to get my hands on that sweet little Sarah. I'm praying you have a great night and that everything is renewed in the morning. His mercies are new and His faithfulness is great!!

Amy K. said...

Hi, I'm not sure if I ever met any of the people in your immediate family. I'm a long-time friend of Abigail, and I read her blog often. She sent out a prayer request for Emily, so I wanted to check on her condition.

Prayers are going out for Emily in Nacogdoches, Texas.

In July, my very dear aunt Kathy (who was 43 and the mother of 5 children) died after going into a coma during what should have been a simple surgery. Reading the first post about Emily reminded me of the raw emotions associated with having a loved one be in such an uncertain and terrifying state, but I am thankful that Emily pulled through the coma. My aunt received oxygen and fluids too late, but it sounds like Emily's medical care has been much, much better.

My family and I are praying for Emily's full recovery. We're praying for rest for Emily's family. Also, we are praying that God shows His blessings to you through His people--your family and friends and strangers alike.

My aunt's ordeal did bring my family closer, in the hospital and at home. I also pray that you will be able to experience the closeness and comfort that comes from family.

Becky Dietz said...

Becky,

The kids and I will be praying for Emily and her family.
Vicki Bush

Holly said...

this is Holly - a sister-in-law - I have some GREAT photos of the kids if you want them to post.