Saturday, December 6, 2008

Janis at Baylor Medical

Thank you, Brandy, for getting Janis to Baylor Medical this morning! I just talked to her and she was excited to be with Emily earlier than she expected.
She said Emily is doing fine. They did take her for a sonogram on her liver. That's the main prayer concern right now. The liver just isn't functioning correctly and they don't know why. So let's pray that the sonogram gives them some answers. Emily is snacking alot. Janis said they are hoping to stretch her stomach by all of these snacks. That's another concern---her digestive system.
So please pray that God brings order into her liver function and that her digestive system works properly.
Prayer Requests:
*For Emily's liver to function correctly
*For her digestive system to kick in
*For Janis & Emily to have a great visit together
*For Janis as she prepares to leave
*For Luke and the kids as Janis leaves

Psalm 73:23
"Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janis, Em, and Luke-
I know you are all a little worried about Janis taking off this week, but, I just want to let you know school is winding down for me. After this friday, I am through until next year and my plan is to spend as much time as I can with you. I will talk to Janis before she leaves to see what the biggest needs are.

I love you and can't wait until this semester is over so I can come and watch movies with you.

I pray for you to feel stronger each minute, and I know your liver will show improvement fast.

What's a little liver anywhay!!!!

God's already healed:
two lungs,
protected your wonderful beautiful heart,
repaired your aorta, (Just a minor vessel!)
healed 2 kidney's and their millions of nephrons,
spared your precious brain,
and 2 legs with 2 beautiful feet,
and I guess I could go on and on couldn't I-?
oh yes, let's not forget the wonder of Sarah.
His mercies never fail.

I love you all lots
Gramme Debbie