Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Preparing for Emily's Homecoming

Luke told me today that some women are coming in this week to clean house before Emily comes home. Awesome! Thank you, girls! We appreciate you.
We've gotten the brand new bedding for Luke & Emily's room....and new drapes to match! How exciting!! I'm not sure if Luke has curtain rods for those 2 windows or not. It will require 2 rods per window since they have a valance.
One thing I'm hoping to get is a new king-sized memory foam mattress pad for their hand-me-down mattresses.
The bedding set we got has 4 king-sized shams and 2 European shams. And they don't have pillows to fill them. So that's something else that is needed.
If you'd like to help with any of those things, you can email me at emily.panter05@gmail.com. They can be purchased in the Dallas area or you can find them online and have them shipped. We're so excited to get everything ready for Emily's homecoming!! We're hoping that her homecoming is this week!!!!
Thank you! And keep praying for her complete healing!

Psalm 42:8
"By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life."

No comments: