Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Everlasting Arms

"God, the eternal God, is our support at all times, especially when we are sinking into deep trouble.
There are seasons when we sink quite low.....Dear child of God, even when you are at your lowest, underneath are the everlasting arms. - Charles Spurgeon

"However low the people of God are at any time brought, everlasting arms are underneath them to keep the spirit from fainting and the faith from failing, even when they are pressed above measure......everlasting arms with which believers have been wonderfully sustained and kept cheerful in the worst of times. Divine grace is sufficient. - Matthew Henry


"What have I to dread, what have I to fear
Leaning on the everlasting arms?

I have blessed peace with my Lord so near,
Leaning on the everlasting arms."

- Elisha Hoffman

Luke P.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for Emily but for you, the kids and the rest of the family as well!!