Saturday, November 15, 2008

Janis: MY verses

These verses were my lifeline during our year with our son Joshua and have been the "desktop" playing on my mind behind all my thoughts during these past two and 1/2 weeks.

Isaiah 43:1-3
But now, thus says the LORD, your Creator, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel,
"Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name; you are Mine!
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,
Nor will the flame burn you,
For I am the LORD your God.
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

What a comfort to know Emily is never alone!

Jude 24-25
Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy,
to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen

Janis


No comments: