Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quiet Night

I just talked to Luke and he said Emily has had a restful day. Her coughing has subsided considerably. She also still has the cap on the trach (which means the vent is off) and is doing well with that. Mike & Jonathan (Emily's dad & brother) had gotten there and they had just left to go to Jeff & Kim's, I believe.
Please pray that Emily does well all night long. Pray that her cough goes away completely. And pray that she endures the cap on the trach for 24 hours.

Psalm 17:8
"Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings."

4 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

Emily!
You're on the home stretch, baby! I'm so excited about your progress. I'm praying for your reunion with those too-cute-kids!!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! You are such a strong woman!!

Anonymous said...

Praying for your continued healing.

Sandra said...

Emily,
I'm praying that your Thanksgiving will truly be a time of praise to HIM!! That you and your family will feel rested and encouraged and that you will be up quickly spending time with your beautiful kids!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!