Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday Night

Emily did great through another dialysis, Janis said. They've sedated her again for the night, so I'm sure she'll rest well tonight.
Mike told the kids that they could go to Sunday School in the morning and they were very excited about that! I know it will be good for them to be loved on by their church family---and to have some structure that they're used to.
Janis said they've been cleaning house. When I called, I could hear Sarah crying---and Janis said it was "feeding time." Kim had a wonderful idea. She was going to take one of Sarah's blankets and lay it next to Emily and then take it back to Sarah so she would be near her mother's scent. Isn't that sweet? Let's just pray that Emily is able to go home soon and hold that baby all she wants!!

"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me." Psalm 13:5-6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are praying for a full recovery for emily and peace throughout this entire time....the scheuchzer family

Stef said...

You don't know who we are but we know part of the Dietz family and oh how we love them! Our church family has been praying since Wednesday night and will continue to do so. I pray He gives you rest tonight and that he holds you close to His heart as you rest.