Monday, November 10, 2008

No Word Yet

Luke didn't have an update yet. He said they took Emily in for a CT scan this morning to see if they could find the source of the infection, but they don't have the results of that yet.
They also don't have the results from the blood work-up either. They are letting her go without dialysis today to see how she does. We'll update as soon as we know something!

Father,
Please bless Emily today. Give her full body function. I pray that every report we get is a positive report. I pray that Luke and the family can see You helping Emily take steps forward. Please bless every person who is helping the Panter family. Pour back into their lives with the same measure they're pouring into Luke & Emily. And Father, please meet all of Luke's needs. I pray you pay every medical bill before they leave the hospital!
I know You're hearing our prayers. Please just help Emily. Bring peace into her heart. Answer any questions that may be floating through her mind. Reassure her that her babies are being well taken care of. Help her to rest--and yet to fight--at the same time. We trust Your heart, Father. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Psalm 120:1
"I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me."

No comments: