Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trach Tomorrow

I talked to Luke and he said that they have Emily scheduled to have her tracheotomy tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. Please be praying for her! They think she's "good to go" for this surgery. Luke said the test results on her blood test were good today. They don't know if it's from the dialysis or her own kidneys---but it was a good report! There was also nothing of significance on her echocardiogram. So that was also a good report. Let's just pray that Emily's kidneys kick in well and start pushing that fluid out! They'll also do dialysis tomorrow---Luke thinks it will be after the surgery.
Luke said he got on the blog this morning and the first thing he saw was that there had been 32 comments on the "Tracheotomy" post. He said his first thought was, "Wow!" And then he read the post. He then began reading all of your comments to him and said he was just blown away by all of the encouragement you gave him. He asked me to tell you, "THANKS!" He just couldn't stop talking about it---it really ministered to him.
Let's pray Emily through this surgery!!

John 12:28
"Father, glorify your name!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying now.

amy wright said...

I am praying for Emily.

Becky Dietz said...

Emily,
I just want you to know that I am praying for you tonight before you have your trach tomorrow. I'm still praying that God performs a miracle and you don't even have to have it! But I know God loves you most and His plan is good. I just prefer miracles!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for Emily, Luke and their beautiful, precious children, as I have many times a day for the past two weeks. Tonight and tomorrow I will be praying especially for God's watch
care over Emily during the surgery.
I thank God and praise Him for their wonderful, caring extended family and their many friends.
Varah FBC Greenville

Anonymous said...

Sweet Emily,

We're trusting Jesus for really great things tomorrow! I know you're going to feel so much better with your trach. I love you so much, sweet girl. I'm so thankful for you.

Anonymous said...

Luke-Emm,
Know for sure that myself and Brdigeview are praying for you both during this time of surgury and improvement today. I look forward to your comments everyday that I speak to you. God is so good and awesome. Praise his Holy Name. Love ya, Ronnie

Tidwell's said...

Luke,

I know you will not remember me and my wife Shannon, but we went to Commerce with you for a year. I just wanted to let you know that I have my sunday school class at Shiloh Terrace Baptist church in Dallas/Mesquite praying for you and your family as well.

-Paul Tidwell

Lindsey said...

Emily,
We will be praying for you at 2:00 today. We love you!